Praying together as a couple is important. Couples who pray together experience many benefits and yet, something holds couples back from praying. So, what keeps you from one of the richest experiences in your marriage? Praying Together offers a guilt-free understanding of the hidden reasons we as couples arenʼt going to the Lord in prayer as a team. Birthed from their own shortcomings and transformed marriage, authors Sam and Vicki share a model for prayer within the marriage relationship that is compelling, simple, biblical, and powerfully transforming. While each chapter closes with sample Scripture and prayer for husbands and wives to use together, Praying Together equips couples to pray with one another after the book is finished.
Item #: N164113
Category: Marriage & Prayer
Size: 6 X 9 Inches
Page Count: 192
Pack Qty: 36
Pub Date: May 2016
- Authors have been in full-time Christian ministry more than 35 years and married for more than 40 years.
- Tone is guilt-free, authentic, and empowering.
- Each chapter contains quotes from married couples transformed by praying together.
- Scriptural content provides the basis for prayers.
- Personal stories offer a compelling look inside prayer relationships of couples.
- Prayer model is simple to understand and use.
About the Author
Married for more than 40 years, Sam and Vicki know firsthand how prayer changes a marriage. Both involved in full-time ministry early in their marriage, Vicki confronted Sam about the spiritual void in their relationship. Sam was able to admit his past failure as a spiritual leader to his wife, and the couple soon embraced a new pattern of prayer. Their marriage underwent a rich transformation that they desire to share with other couples. Involved in international missions for more than 20 years, the couple considers the greater Dallas area home. There, they can enjoy their three daughters, a son-in-law, and granddaughter Lyla.